Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be a member of WLFL/WRDC text club "TVSWAG" (how to register described below), be North Carolina residents who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the WLFL/WRDC viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, WRDC, LLC and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WLFL/WRDC (collectively, the "Station"), Sponsors, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per contestant per day. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the registration with "TVSWAG" is considered the entrant.
(b) To register to become a "TVSWAG member", text key word "TVSWAG", or any other keyword promoted that is associated with the station text club to 67336 or log on to RaleighCW.com or Myrdctv.com, click on the "TVSWAG" page link, and fill in your mobile phone number. Each registrant must verify his/her age in order for their registration to become effective. Text Club members will receive up to 4 messages per month from an automated system. Message and data rates may apply. To stop a service at any time, reply STOP to 67336 to end all messages. Text HELP to 67336 to receive help information or just reply HELP to any message. Consent is not required to buy goods and services. Participating carriers are: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Boost, U.S. Cellular and Alltel.
(c)The contest starts on February 24, 2014 and shall continue until such date the Station determines in its sole and absolute discretion, as posted on the Stations website and/or a text notice of termination is sent to TVSWAG members on record. Newly registered TVSWAG members will have the opportunity to "opt-in" to any current contests at the time of registration. From time to time, TVSWAG members will be automatically entered into contests to win a prize. The prize and prize details will also be posted on the TV SWAG contest page located at www.raleighcw.com/sections/mobile/index.shtml.
(d)Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected texts or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, human error, or if the text message is not received. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(e) Winners will be randomly selected per contest prize deadlines, which will be posted on the Station's website [insert website].
f) All entries received that are tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. The number of winners for a particular drawing, Sponsors, prizes, additional prize limitations (if any), and prize values will be posted on the TVSWAG contest page http://www.raleighcw.com/sections/mobile/index.shtml.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility in person, which must be received within 5 business days of notification. Winners must show winning text message and picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 3 days, does not claim their prize within 5 days, or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will not be awarded, and will remain the property of the Station. The Station reserves the right to give away the prize in a future contest.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, WRDC, LLC,, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, WRDC, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC WRDC, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 3012 Highwoods Blvd. Suite 101 Raleigh, NC 27604 and at www.raleighcw.com and www.myrdctv.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WLFL/WRDC, 3012 Highwoods Blvd. Suite 101, Raleigh NC 27604 within two weeks after the drawing and specify which giveaway.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC WRDC, LLC, and Sponsors accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6.Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7.Mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.